Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

2024 General Recruiting Thread (BBall)

5 hours ago, go iu bb said:

If he doesn't choose IU, it won't be because IU didn't try. I feel good about IU's chances.

Agree, though, in fairness, given the time of year every school was probably 3 deep.

Except for UK, which was probably 3 deep at the Owensboro Y trying to close the deal with their 8th guy. 

6 hours ago, Demo said:

Agree, though, in fairness, given the time of year every school was probably 3 deep.

Except for UK, which was probably 3 deep at the Owensboro Y trying to close the deal with their 8th guy. 

Fair enough but I wasn't talking about just this instance. This is just the most recent time IU has given this guy a lot of attention but there have been plenty more.

IF anyone is interested...on vacation last week I made a spreadsheet of all the '24 kids IU is going after. I have the spot they are ranked on Hot Boards, their position, rankings, schools recruiting them, if they took an OV, and if IU has a legit chance listed. I'd be more than happy to share it with anyone of you. Just message me your email. 

I'm excited for this class. It just feels like we have a legit chance due to getting these kids on campus. 

4 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

3-star SF who wants to hear from Indiana!

I'm torn on this. It's nice that kids want to be recruited by IU. It's not nice being grouped in with Northwestern and Cal. 

19 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Seems like the Bidunga recruitment is almost dead in the water unless Indiana can get back in. 

I think thus the renewed Dairy Queen push. 

Didn't know that Woodson was a fan of Dairy Queen, I, myself, try to stay away from there since I am lactose intolerant!