Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

2020-2021 IUBB Schedule

On 12/4/2020 at 12:22 AM, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Sorry but the Big 10 can only change the rules to get OSU into the conference title game, not to make sure the times don’t overlap.

I am a little salty about that as well but also think IU needs to fight very hard that the Big Ten does not change the rule. I had this issue once with a board I wanted to serve on and before the vote they agreed there would be two people in the position. Than all of the sudden I came in second and they decided they only wanted one person. I fought the injustice that had happened to me and eventually won the second spot despite being voted against big.

I understand that the Big Ten yields considerable power, but I hope IU decides to raise the stink I did if they get wronged and Big Ten indeed tries to change the rule.