Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

2020-2021 IUBB Schedule

Maybe for you and me old fart.

But I don’t want to listen to the rest of IU fans who don’t look past the surface.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

There will be a lot of those. Maybe not on here, but a lot of other places.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Brilliant. So if IU makes the Big Ten Championship in Football it will be at the same time as the Butler game. I get no one can go to either and it is not IU's fault but this still really sucks and something I would have fought a bit harder against if I am IU. 

20 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Brilliant. So if IU makes the Big Ten Championship in Football it will be at the same time as the Butler game. I get no one can go to either and it is not IU's fault but this still really sucks and something I would have fought a bit harder against if I am IU. 

File this scenario under “happy problem.”

8 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

File this scenario under “happy problem.”

I'd definitely be happy if such a problem occurred. I would put the IU Butler game on my computer and the IU NW Big Ten Championship on my TV. The fact that fans almost certainly will not be able to attend either helps, but still an unfortunate conflict nonetheless. 

6 minutes ago, Aaron said:

I'd definitely be happy if such a problem occurred. I would put the IU Butler game on my computer and the IU NW Big Ten Championship on my TV. The fact that fans almost certainly will not be able to attend either helps, but still an unfortunate conflict nonetheless. 

Is it completely unrealistic to switch the CC games in that event?

32 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Is it completely unrealistic to switch the CC games in that event?

I wish they could, but doubtful since TV sets the times for both events and Fox (televising Big Ten Championship) and FS1 (televising IU Butler) both have a lot of games going on that day. 

The only thing I could see changing and its a very small chance is if for some reason FS1 has both games and lets say ND and PU is 330pm on FS1 than maybe you could swap the two. If its back to back with PU ND at 2pm then you would rather have the earlier slot so at least IU Butler is over halfway through Big Ten Championship. 

7 minutes ago, Aaron said:

I wish they could, but doubtful since TV sets the times for both events and Fox (televising Big Ten Championship) and FS1 (televising IU Butler) both have a lot of games going on that day. 

The only thing I could see changing and its a very small chance is if for some reason FS1 has both games and lets say ND and PU is 330pm on FS1 than maybe you could swap the two. If its back to back with PU ND at 2pm then you would rather have the earlier slot so at least IU Butler is over halfway through Big Ten Championship. 

Who is broadcasting the Purdue Notre Dame game?

18 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

I thought they changed this a few years ago for O$U or Wiscy?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Are you thinking of the NW game that changed from 7-8 pm to 1 pm cuz their football team was in the title game?

4 hours ago, Aaron said:

Sorry but the Big 10 can only change the rules to get OSU into the conference title game, not to make sure the times don’t overlap.

11 hours ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Sorry but the Big 10 can only change the rules to get OSU into the conference title game, not to make sure the times don’t overlap.

If no other teams cancels their game for Covid not sure what they could do. But I’m sure they could get creative.  Hopefully MSU wins Saturday and makes it a non factor