Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

WayneFleekHoosier

App for Iphone

Oopsie doodle I had an answer put out there but it’s wrong for the 10.  Not honestly sure where to tell you on the new phone.  I will probably have to download tapatalk too like everyone else.

On 9/2/2020 at 7:20 PM, IUsafety said:

Any chance that we might get an update to the app?  Currently, the app doesn’t work on my phone or tablet.  Tapatalk and the website are too much of a hassle to find where I last read. Hence, I hardly log on to check any thing out.  First world problems.

FWIW, if you use the mobile browser version, selecting the star next to the topic takes you to the first unread post since you last accessed said topic. 

13 minutes ago, Naturalhoosier said:

FWIW, if you use the mobile browser version, selecting the star next to the topic takes you to the first unread post since you last accessed said topic. 

Thanks, that does help.

Accidentally deleted the app, can’t seem to find it on the App Store anymore.  Anyone able to help me out with this?
I could never get it back either and had to download Tapatalk. It's not as good as the app imo but it serves it's purpose

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk