Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

A fella can dream can't he?  Watching the Indy Elite vs Indy Heat game with Duncomb and Kaufman on the court at the same time.  Duncomb grabs a rebound and fires the long pass to a streaking Kaufman for an easy slam dunk.  Next sequence Kaufman from half court to Duncomb for a layup.   

I think they are playing the B team first. Main game should be at 6.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, Uspshoosier said:

I think they are playing the B team first. Main game should be at 6.

Thanks.   That would explain why the Indy Heat team is missing it's star power but yet Elite seems to have its A team on the floor.  I've not been able to watch the game in its entirety and mostly without audio so I'm not really up to speed.  

Thanks.   That would explain why the Indy Heat team is missing it's star power but yet Elite seems to have its A team on the floor.  I've not been able to watch the game in its entirety and mostly without audio so I'm not really up to speed.  

Heat is playing elites B team on court 2

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

In one of the earlier 2022 games, got to see WLW for the first time - you can see the size and athletic ability, but he was not overly impressive.

Looking forward to the 6 pm game.  Kauffman and Duncomb looked good, IMO.

Dylan Wallace of Sports Illustrated Indiana:  As impressive as Lovings-Watts was the first game, he’s struggling in the second game. That’s mainly due to the defense of CJ Gunn.  When I walked to Gunn a few weeks ago, he said he prides himself on defense, and he’s showing it today.

Alec Lasley:  2022 wing CJ Gunn with a really impressive day for 16U Indy Heat. Averaged 16 points in two games and showcased his athleticism and versatility. Made a living in the mid-range with his size and elevation. Someone who should have a breakout junior season.

Mike Schumann:  Logan Duncomb’s physicality has been a real factor for Indiana Elite as they lead early vs Indy Heat.  #iubb well represented with Trey Galloway, Anthony Leal, Khristian Lander and Armaan Franklin here watching the Indiana Elite v Indy Heat 2021s.

In the day's marquee game --  At the half IE leads 55-36!  Leading score at the half is Logan Duncomb with 18 points.    Alec Lasley reports Duncomb with 16 and Kaufman with 14.

Edited by Class of '66 Old Fart

20 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Dylan Wallace of Sports Illustrated Indiana:  As impressive as Lovings-Watts was the first game, he’s struggling in the second game. That’s mainly due to the defense of CJ Gunn.  When I walked to Gunn a few weeks ago, he said he prides himself on defense, and he’s showing it today.

Alec Lasley:  2022 wing CJ Gunn with a really impressive day for 16U Indy Heat. Averaged 16 points in two games and showcased his athleticism and versatility. Made a living in the mid-range with his size and elevation. Someone who should have a breakout junior season.

Mike Schumann:  Logan Duncomb’s physicality has been a real factor for Indiana Elite as they lead early vs Indy Heat.  #iubb well represented with Trey Galloway, Anthony Leal, Khristian Lander and Armaan Franklin here watching the Indiana Elite v Indy Heat 2021s.

In the day's marquee game --  At the half IE leads 55-36!  Leading score at the half is Logan Duncomb with 18 points.    Alec Lasley reports Duncomb with 16 and Kaufman with 14.

Duncomb looks much better than I anticipated.  

As much as I like Furst, and I do, Duncomb outplaying him. 

Kaufman, could end up being incredible.  

Goode missing a lot of shots.  

Mechi Johnson looks like a pain in the butt. So fast.  Can shoot too.

Wesley playing pretty well too.  

loads of talent. This is fun. 

Final Score:  Indiana Elite 100           Indy Heat  74.   

Unofficially Duncomb with 28 points, 13 rebounds to lead the way for Elite. Trey Kaufman added 23 points.

Trey Kaufman showed some great ability to take the ball at mid-court guarded by Caleb Furst and blow right by him for a layup.

Alec Lasley's scorecard:  Logan Duncomb finished with 27 points while Trey Kaufman added 22 for IE. Indy Heat was led by Blake Wesley with 17 points.

4 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

Leal, Lander, Galloway and Franklin were at the game today.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Rob was there too. Between those 5 and Duncomb over half of Treys potential teammates were at that game today. 

With Duncomb doing whatever he wanted to furst. 

Rob was there too. Between those 5 and Duncomb over half of Treys potential teammates were at that game today. 

With Duncomb doing whatever he wanted to furst. 

Trey could drive on Furst whenever he wanted too. Not a good look for Furst today. But he’s still great. Duncomb rose to and above the challenge. Awesome for him.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

8 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Trey could drive on Furst whenever he wanted too. Not a good look for Furst today. But he’s still great. Duncomb rose to and above the challenge. Awesome for him.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

As excited as I about Duncomb, At this level I always have to just wonder how much of a good/bad performance is due to coaching. Which seems inconsistent at best at this level.