Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

Big Ten All Decade Team

11 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Winston should have been first team without question in my opinion.

I also prefer Cody or Lamar Stevens to Russell or Swanigan. Hell, Russell only played one year at OSU ... he's a blip high-volume scorer in their history. Not only did Cody and Stevens put up just as good numbers, but they both had a far bigger impact on their respective programs than either Russell or Swanigan.

Cody Zeller and Swanigan both played two years in college. Cody was notably superior statistically in:

• Points per game
  • Blocks
  • Steals
  • Fewer Turnovers
  • FG % (FT% was the same)
  • Team Won/Lost Record
  • Grade Point Average

Maybe I'm biased, but I also think Zeller should get some extra credit and benefit of the doubt points for essentially resurrecting a program that was in shambles. 

3 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Cody Zeller got jobbed. Are you kidding me? His worth was almost immeasurable with statistics. Although his stats were incredible. His W/L impressive. Absolutely jobbed.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Since no Big Ten team won a National Title, you can make an argument that Cody Zeller had a bigger impact on IU than any other player had on their program during the decade. 

4 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Cody Zeller got jobbed. Are you kidding me? His worth was almost immeasurable with statistics. Although his stats were incredible. His W/L impressive. Absolutely jobbed.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Just stupid, what a waste of time.