Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2022) - SF/SG D'Ante (Tae) Davis

Received an IU offer today.

Blessed To Recieve An Offer From Indiana University !! Thanks To Coach @Archie_Miller And The Rest Of The Coaching Staff. #GoHoosiers

6'6" 4-star from Warren Central HS in Indianapolis.  247 calls him a SF; Rivals a SG.  He attended Lawrence Central HS last season and will play at Warren Central this season where his father was recently named as the new head coach.

Rivals

MaxPreps

https://indiana.rivals.com/news/2022-sg-d-ante-davis-talks-iu-updates-recruitment

Capsule summaries of his recruitment.

Indiana: “IU, I did a virtual visit with them. They’ve been recruiting me for a long time. They’ve been to a lot of my games. They’ve shown a lot of support and tell me what they like about me a lot. They really love me and want me to be there.”

https://www.zagsblog.com/2020/06/26/class-of-2022-forward-dante-davis-holds-six-offers/

Our podcast partner The Hoosier Experience caught up with Davis.  It is a good listen on a lot of different topics including recruiting, high school, his brother, and much more.

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/listen-iu-basketball-2022-in-state-recruiting-target-dante-davis-on-the-hoosier-experience-podcast/

Davis to announce his commitment on Dec. 5.  Main programs involved include:  Louisville, Indiana, Butler, Nebraska, Purdue and Xavier.

Unless there's a lot going on under the radar, doesn't seem like we've been after him all that hard.  And don't forget his brother Dre Davis is already at L'ville.

12 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Davis to announce his commitment on Dec. 5.  Main programs involved include:  Louisville, Indiana, Butler, Nebraska, Purdue and Xavier.

Unless there's a lot going on under the radar, doesn't seem like we've been after him all that hard.  And don't forget his brother Dre Davis is already at L'ville.

Louisville would be my guess 

Just now, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

No expectation whatsoever that he's coming to Bloomington.

D’Ante Davis @DanteDavis__

I will be committing at 7:30 pm ET Saturday night

It was Louisville before and with the way his brother is playing early at Louisville there is no reason to say he will go anywhere else