Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

Jordyn Williams 3* WR

Written by Sammy Jacobs (@Hoosier_Huddle)

The Indiana Hoosiers received a verbal commitment from three-star wide receiver Jordyn Williams on Friday afternoon. Williams, out of Westover High School in Albany, Georgia made his announcement on Twitter. He chose the Hoosiers over Power Five offers from Alabama, Kansas, Louisville, Maryland, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Rutgers, Tennessee, Wake Forest and Washington State. According to 247 Sports, Williams’ decision came down to Indiana and Louisville.

Williams is the sixth commitment of Indiana’s 2021 recruiting class. He is rated as a three-star (85.76) prospect by 247 Sports Composite ranking. He is listed at six-foot-one and 180 pounds.

Williams’ statement on Twitter read:

First off I want to thank the Man above for all the blessings that have been given to me. I also want to thank my friends and family that have been with me along the way pushing me to be the best that I could be in everything I do. I want to thank all of my coaches that have coached me to be the player I am today. Finally I want to thank my pops for shaping me into the man I am becoming today. After talking it over with my family and coaches I am beyond blessed to say I am 100% committed to Indiana University…Go Hoosiers

Williams amassed 84 catches, 1,278 receiving yards and 15 touchdowns as a junior at Westover High School in 2019.

Transferring to Deion Sanders prep school in Texas for senior year. Film looks good. Looks to be Another solid receiver

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners