Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

Firearms

I enjoy tequila, whiskey and Jaegermeister.  Oh, you meant shooting guns ;)  I have mostly shotguns, .410, 12 gauge, 16 gauge over/under, 20 gauge.  I love my .410 most of all, it was my first gun.  I'm not really too knowledgeable with them, just know that they were my grandpa's, then my dad's, now mine :)

18 minutes ago, mamasa said:

I enjoy tequila, whiskey and Jaegermeister.  Oh, you meant shooting guns ;)  I have mostly shotguns, .410, 12 gauge, 16 gauge over/under, 20 gauge.  I love my .410 most of all, it was my first gun.  I'm not really too knowledgeable with them, just know that they were my grandpa's, then my dad's, now mine :)

I've got some shotguns my dad had; a mix of 12s and 20s mostly but there is a Browning A5 16 gauge.  I mainly enjoy shooting rifles and handguns, I've got a Smith & Wesson 1911 that's a joy to shoot.

13 minutes ago, BlueDevil said:

Just recently built a 300 blackout AR and just purchased an AK-47. Funnest gun I have ever shot.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I don't have anything like that.  Within the last year I did pick up the new Colt Cobra, .38 SPL revolver, haven't shot it yet but in dry fire practice the trigger is smooth with little stacking; I want to shoot it before I decide if I want to swap the rubber grips for rosewood or something.

I don't have anything like that.  Within the last year I did pick up the new Colt Cobra, .38 SPL revolver, haven't shot it yet but in dry fire practice the trigger is smooth with little stacking; I want to shoot it before I decide if I want to swap the rubber grips for rosewood or something.

That gun is sweet

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just recently built a 300 blackout AR and just purchased an AK-47. Funnest gun I have ever shot.

I am definitely a Sig Sauer guy. My wife took my AR away from me. Bet she wishes I still had it. Most everything I own is a 9 except my 1911. I am pretty boring. I am with you on the AK. If anyone ever offers a 50 cal that’s a good time too.

26 minutes ago, BlueDevil said:

That gun is sweet

I love it so far.  Fit and finish is really nice.  Expensive, Colt revolvers carry a premium, but really nice.  That was one of a number of guns I want to get, an officer sized 1911 is on the list and I really want to get the new Walther PPK or PPK/S

I am definitely a Sig Sauer guy. My wife took my AR away from me. Bet she wishes I still had it. Most everything I own is a 9 except my 1911. I am pretty boring. I am with you on the AK. If anyone ever offers a 50 cal that’s a good time too.

I am a big sig guy as well. We carried the P320 9mm at my old department which I was lucky enough to buy at a crazy good price. Most of my handguns are 9mm as well it’s crazy how expensive the ammo is right now.

Just now, mdn82 said:

I don't have any Sigs, but I've heard good things.  I have a few Smith & Wessons, my 686 is a good shooter and I have the M&P Shield 9mm and M&P Bodyguard although the Bodyguard was just a spur of the moment purchase when it was on sale.  So many now are striker fired Glock copies.

I'm a 1911 guy myself, great trigger and well made ones are a joy to shoot.

I don't recall seeing any around, but I do like the looks of the P938 Legion from pictures I've seen.  Looks like a 1911 in a micro compact size basically, so maybe that's why.  No clue how good they shoot, but it may end up on the 'want' list.

I don't recall seeing any around, but I do like the looks of the P938 Legion from pictures I've seen.  Looks like a 1911 in a micro compact size basically, so maybe that's why.  No clue how good they shoot, but it may end up on the 'want' list.

I really want the sig p365

9 minutes ago, BlueDevil said:

I really want the sig p365

I'm not big on striker fired, so many just look like a Glock copy and Glocks are ugly as all get out with loose tolerances, granted those loose tolerances improve reliability if sacrificing shooting experience.

.50 Cals are fun, nothing compared to real snipers but I hit from a 1000M. Crazy to actually see the bullet drop. I preferred my GAU-5 full auto though. Tons of fun and crazy good memories.

Edit: haven’t shot since

I have various shotguns, a browning BAR hunting rifle, muzzleloaders (in-line and traditional), and a bunch of Glocks. Since I use pistols for my job I need ones that are accurate and can take a potential beating. Glocks fit the bill. I don’t veer from them because I like being intimately familiar with the platform I shoot and I usually carry more than one at a time.
My two prized guns are old Winchester rifles that were my grandfather’s. I was told they were from 1867 but I can make out 1869 on each of them I think. Hex barrels. Very cool old cowboy style rifles. I also have a few stringed weapons. I am looking to build an AR-10 in the next few years.

I'm no collector, but I might have a few :) Just picked up a pretty nice Browning Hi-Power I'm going to shoot this weekend. Feels really good and makes me wonder why I didn't get one before. I go through phases in what I like to shoot. Recently it's pistol caliber carbines  (or AR 'pistols') before that was bullpups and before that a couple of 80% "glocks" I built. Of course, like any gentleman, I  shoot suppressed whenever possible.  

Pistol wise it’s tough being left handed. I find my H&K VP9 very friendly. sweet gun. I have a M&P15 and a M&P 15-22 which is really fun. Just picked up 10,000 rounds for it for maybe $400. That’s close anyway which included shipping to Florida. Yeah, I buy my ammo from Indiana!

Next up will be a Benelli 12g.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners