Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

https://247sports.com/college/basketball/recruiting/Article/North-Carolina-Kentucky-Arizona-DePaul-Florida-State-Georgetown-Gonzaga-Michigan-Minnesota-basketball-recruiting-2022-five-star-Skyy-Clark-148854692/Amp/?__twitter_impression=true

No mention of Indiana. My favorite part is Clark extolling the virtues of how Patrick Ewing  uses his guards at Georgetown and does it by pointing to James Akinjo and Mac McClung, who’ve left the program. 

1 minute ago, Demo said:

https://247sports.com/college/basketball/recruiting/Article/North-Carolina-Kentucky-Arizona-DePaul-Florida-State-Georgetown-Gonzaga-Michigan-Minnesota-basketball-recruiting-2022-five-star-Skyy-Clark-148854692/Amp/?__twitter_impression=true

No mention of Indiana. My favorite part is Clark extolling the virtues of how Patrick Ewing  uses his guards at Georgetown and does it by pointing to James Akinjo and Mac McClung, who’ve left the program. 

$$?

15 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Don't really expect a lot of active recruitment with Clark going forward.  He's too busy drooling over Roy and Slimeball.

I think you're probably right. Pretty much all of his comments could be summarized as, "(Insert coach) plans on giving me the ball and letting me do what I want." That's not exactly Archie's style.

15 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Don't really expect a lot of active recruitment with Clark going forward.  He's too busy drooling over Roy and Slimeball.

Didn’t get this offer from the jump. Everything about this kid, and I don’t mean this critically of Clark, screams anti-Archie. 

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

Nope...couldn't help it:

Rlm Red Letter Media GIF - Rlm RedLetterMedia JayBauman GIFs

Now, see, I initially typed “try not to wet yourself with surprise,” but bailed for unnecessary crudeness. But if you were just gonna be compelled to GIF it I’m kind of regretting that choice.

I know that Archie needs to extend offers to the Skyy Clark's of the basketball world if nothing more than for appearance and perception.  But in general, I don't think the kids that are going to the basketball factories are his cup of tea and I have little confidence that those kids will ever wear candystripes.  That's not a knock against Archie.  I just don't think that style of basketball is Archie style.

Decommitted from UK. Haven’t heard we are involved but we were linked to him before. I believe if I remember right AJ Moye is close to him, and AJ has been at a few games recently…probably reading way too much into that, but who knows…

also don’t know if the current staff reached out to him. Is a teammate of JHS…

4 minutes ago, Gnet550 said:

Decommitted from UK. Haven’t heard we are involved but we were linked to him before. I believe if I remember right AJ Moye is close to him, and AJ has been at a few games recently…probably reading way too much into that, but who knows…

also don’t know if the current staff reached out to him. Is a teammate of JHS…

If there's room may as well try.  This team needs all the help it can get.

In the Southern Indiana area, there were rumors floated months ago about a possible decommitment and that he may go the G League route. When it didnt happen I figured it was just bluster but looks like it finally came to fruition. If I were gambling, I would put $$ on G-League or other semi pro league, but that may have changed.