Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ap2345

(2021) - PF Mason Miller to Creighton

The first and only crystal ball is in: Sounds like we have a puncher’s chance. Jerry Meyer puts in a low confidence (3/10) pick for Creighton.  His narrative reasoning for doing so:

“The little information I could gather and my intuitive read on the situation has led me to place a low confidence pick for Creighton. I’m certainly monitoring the situation, and there certainly could be a change. the Miller’s know how this game is played, so I’m not expecting to come up with too much more insight.”

17 minutes ago, HoosierRobbie said:

Brian snow and Eric bossi crystal ball picks for creighton, time to move on.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Bossi: 6 for Creighton

Snow: 6 for Creighton

Meyer: 3 for Creighton

That means they have a logical conclusion but no actual information, just like the rest of us.

That being said, MMiller's Instagram and Twitter likes/follows put him as a very, very likely Creighton commit.

Recruiting is becoming a concern, I know some don’t think that, but warning signs are becoming clear.

The fact that we are going to have to depend on the transfer route for next years class is just not good.

If by some Miracle we can keep everybody except TJD from this current team.  We won’t feel this loss too badly.  But definitely need to convince some people to use that extra year of eligibility.  

Like I have said. It’s concerning we are missing on recruits but if you were going to have a down year this was the year since you can recruit within your own roster essentially. 

5 minutes ago, HoosierRobbie said:

Recruiting is becoming a concern, I know some don’t think that, but warning signs are becoming clear.

The fact that we are going to have to depend on the transfer route for next years class is just not good.

Stating the obvious here, but this upcoming season HAS to be a big splash. Not .500 in conference, 7 or 8 seed in the NCAA's, but like Cody Zeller's freshman year kind of splash. 

My gut feeling after Archie Miller's first season was that he would be fired in the spring of 2022. If we struggle again this season and Duncomb is our only '21 recruit, I think we'll be on track to see that. 

This is disappointing that we have missed on both TK and MM and no other prospects on the horizon. smh
IU vs PU on TK, I can almost understand, but IU vs Creighton on Miller, I don't. Who are we at this point....

I don’t think it’s ‘who are we’. I think it’s ‘who does this kid want to be’.

Competition for highlight reel time isn’t as stiff there. This isn’t in any way an indictment on his character because I’m not in position to make that call. But what we typically see from most kids is the destination where they’re going to get the most exposure. And for him, that’s probably Creighton. Let’s face it, you don’t go to the new Big East if winning is your primary goal (except Nova).

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Stating the obvious here, but this upcoming season HAS to be a big splash. Not .500 in conference, 7 or 8 seed in the NCAA's, but like Cody Zeller's freshman year kind of splash. 

My gut feeling after Archie Miller's first season was that he would be fired in the spring of 2022. If we struggle again this season and Duncomb is our only '21 recruit, I think we'll be on track to see that. 

Agree with every part of this.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app