Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ap2345

(2021) - PF Mason Miller to Creighton

Mason Miller just returned from a visit to Creighton.  I don't have paid membership on the site to read his comments about his visit, nor do I wish to fork over the money.  Has anyone heard how his visit went and whether or not he intends to make a trip to Bloomington anytime soon?  I know he said Indiana, Creighton, and Ohio State are his top three and he's still considering Memphis and Florida.  Any news with this recruitment from anyone?

16 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

They got a 50/50 shot and rivals Creighton guy is probably going to pick Creighton since Mason just visited 

AND........Creighton would probably be a really, extremely fun system to play in if you like scoring a lot of points against like 3 good defenses per season. 

3 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

Rivals picks for Creighton coming in 

There’s only been one pick for Creighton come in. Not surprising given he just announced them in his final 2. If others pour in then it’s probably another miss for Archie but I’m happy to wait. What confuses me on this is his lack of ties to the school/area, and the lack of national exposure Creighton gets.
Lets not forget they were implicated in the Adidas scandal for offering a kids dad $100k and a “good job” to come play there. I can’t imagine they are out of the woods for future NCAA infractions. Has anyone heard that door being shut in their favor yet?

Notable differences between the two schools.

One is a Catholic school In urban Omaha, Nebraska with 4500 undergrads, and the other is a mega Big Ten University With a collegiate atmosphere.

Family and friends are going to get to see him play plenty at either school, especially when you account for travel costs being no problem for a family that had a 10 year NBA salary.

Crystal Ball is still Memphis.  But guessing the Creighton Rivals guy is going on he just visited there then announced the final two.  That’s where my pick would be at this point.  He hasn’t visited our campus. 

20 minutes ago, HoosierRobbie said:

IMG_1605463325.096697.jpg

If this is the case, he’s probably heading to creighton, can’t see him coming to IU without visiting. Rough couple of weeks for archie.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Miller will taking an in-person visit to Indiana this week, but isn’t allowed to have any contact with the coaching staff.

Same kid that tweeted the above 

keep in mind this kid is a sophomore in high school 

6 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Miller will taking an in-person visit to Indiana this week, but isn’t allowed to have any contact with the coaching staff.

Same kid that tweeted the above 

keep in mind this kid is a sophomore in high school 

I’m left with some questions.

What’s the extent of the visit. Is he accompanied by anybody?  Can they FaceTime the coaching staff?  How much access will he have?