Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

12 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Longino announcing his decision Thursday at 8:00 p.m.   IU, Nova, UVA, Ohio State, UConn, Maryland, Marquette, are all in involved.

Nova, right?

10 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Nova, right?

Don't know it it's Nova or not, but I don't think he's going anywhere west of the Appalachians.

We lost SG Max Christie to Sparty and Blake Wesley seems to be no better than a 50/50 chance.  If we lose Longino, we have no other '21 SG offers on the table.  

14 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Don't know it it's Nova or not, but I don't think he's going anywhere west of the Appalachians.

We lost SG Max Christie to Sparty and Blake Wesley seems to be no better than a 50/50 chance.  If we lose Longino, we have no other '21 SG offers on the table.  

Are we recruiting Aminu Mohammed at the guard spot? 

46 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

31 minutes ago, BtownStrength said:

Are we recruiting Aminu Mohammed at the guard spot? 

Yes we are...Aminu Mohammed seems to be our first choice- maybe Blake Wesley is 1A..

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

Nova, right?

I’ll believe a big time shooter from Philly gets away from Jay Wright when I see it, and not until.

Several crystal ball predictions for Villanova over the last couple of days. Seems like we will lose another shooter to Jay Wright tomorrow. Hope we can secure Mike Miller’s kid (along with Aminu and Trey)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners