Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUWBB - News and Notes

November 14th is a Monday night. None of the main ESPN's are gonna carry that cuz FoOtBaLl. $EC Network at best. If it were November 13 (Sunday), it could be a 3-4pm start like our game vs pUKe was last year.

College women basketball needs some preferential treatment and promotion.  Besides competing with big time major college and pro sports on men’s side I am so tired and really never hardly ever watch what I call sports junk that somehow gets aired on major networks that college women basketball should be getting more promotion and preferential treatment to be aired on major tv channels (CBS, FOX, ABC, NBC along with other channels including secondary channels).

IU Ladies must REBOUND the basketball to have success/win against Tennessee.  

I had not previously heard of Team Impact and learned Team IMPACT tackles the emotional trauma and social isolation experienced by children facing serious illness and disability by matching them with a college athletic team. Through our two-year therapeutic program that complements their medical treatments, children develop relationships and skills that help them complete the full circle of healing.

https://teamimpact.org/?fbclid=IwAR38kxgjte18abMuid350y71dshevTn261x02YCI1FzddmzNwSr5IvFxLww

I know there are other examples in other programs for both, ladies and men….the  IU LADIES BASKETBALL PROGRAM including players, coaches and all associated with program are so easy to cheer for.

Worthwhile to bookmark this site to follow the rankings of IU targets/recruits.

Premier Basketball is proud to announce that we will be the espnW Top 100 content, ranking, and recruitment information provider. 

https://premierbasketballreport.com/national

On 8/3/2022 at 4:15 PM, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

I was going to mention this one.