Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUWBB - News and Notes

12 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Helluva weekend for IUWBB.

Indiana Women’s Basketball also added Sara Scalia a transfer guard who averaged 18 ppg. at Minnesota last season.

https://iuhoosiers.com/news/2022/4/10/womens-basketball-indiana-adds-geary-parrish-and-scalia.aspx

And she is excellent at 3 pt shooting I believe 

Well that was quick.  Tow's reply is that women's bball can have 15 schollys.   That's not a number I've seen as I've tried to  independently research the question but that was his answer.    Please remember, I'm just the messenger!!

And I see @94Bulldog has also cited 15 as the limit. 

Got to Rebound the basketball.  That will work for most competition.  Should have a couple really good players coming off the bench…

With addressing shooting issues especially mid and longer range (including free throws with Scalia) IU Ladies should feel much better and much more confident after working so hard on passing, screening and cutting etc on offense and other aspects of game including defense when they see more shots going down translates into a more potent versatile scoring machine.