Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB - 2020 Off-Season News

Its not a big deal, but a very impulsive and dumb decision by Hunter to post an Instagram like that with his leg condition and Covid looming.   

I am guessing Archie will chew out team to be more careful with their social media posts as this was not well thought out by Hunter.

Its not a big deal, but a very impulsive and dumb decision by Hunter to post an Instagram like that with his leg condition and Covid looming.   
I am guessing Archie will chew out team to be more careful with their social media posts as this was not well thought out by Hunter.

Why blame the kid when it was others assuming the worst?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

9 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Sorry if I created an unintentional panic.

I had 2 wisdom teeth removed in March and this old septuagenarian didn't have any problems whatsoever and would expect the same for Jerome.

Have you been feeling less wise since? I never got wisdom teeth and I’ve been blaming that for being a complete fool my entire life.

1 hour ago, Demo said:

Have you been feeling less wise since? I never got wisdom teeth and I’ve been blaming that for being a complete fool my entire life.

2 wisdom teeth are all I ever had so I guess I was always just half as wise as most people.

2 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

I doubt Archie gives two craps that Hunter posted that. Archie was in the loop I’m sure and what fans worry about on the message boards shouldn’t be his concern. 

100%. Coaches couldn’t care less what players post unless it’s something obviously bad. They’re probably laughing at people freaking out. (The SIDs that have to deal with it aren’t)

Archie and some players are doing Zoom interviews with the media around 6. Be on the lookout for some updates

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

https://www.insidethehall.com/2020/07/28/video-archie-miller-iu-players-address-media-on-zoom/

Nah. Bigger fish to fry.

20 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Big news I’d always suspected but never seen reported. Lander is still only 17 which means he won’t be eligible for draft next year.  He’s here for two years.  Here’s hoping Trayce is good for three

I read that somewhere but never saw it confirmed. I was hoping it was true. If Trayce stays a third year and IU gets Kaufman and/or Mohammed lol serious talent upgrade from the last 4 years. 

11 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Phinisee - Senior

Lander - Sophomore

Mohammed - Freshman

Hunter/Kaufman- Junior/Freshman

Jackson-Davis - Junior

Bench: Kaufman or Hunter, Thompson, Franklin, Geronimo, Leal, Galloway, Duncomb

Oh boy.

Would be a great test of Archie’s core belief on pace, ‘cause that’s a track team right there. The idea of a lineup with Hunter as a trail 4 is almost more than this old heart can stand.

It is fun to fantasize about the best scenario case. But it unlikely that Trayce Jackson Davis is in staying in college for a 3rd year (unless the entire season is cancelled). Also, if Mohammed comes to IU one of our guards is likely to transfer due to projected lack of playing time.