Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB - 2020 Off-Season News

The question with Leal is whether he is quick enough to get his shot off. He seems a bit slow in his high school videos.

I noticed this in his videos from high school as well. It’s a completely different ballgame when the defenders are just as tall or taller, just as long or longer, and just as athletic or athletic(ererer). I think he’ll eventually adjust and become a “layup” kind of three point shooter for us.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

11 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

I was thinking Anthony Leal might be the next coming of Pat Graham. No shame in that.

Is there a chance he could be a Randy Wittman?

I've always thought that Randy Wittman was a bit underappreciated when he played at IU. He was a great all around player with good size.

3 minutes ago, cthomas said:

I've always thought that Randy Wittman was a bit underappreciated when he played at IU. He was a great all around player with good size.

He was a four year starter, including on a national championship team. Had 34+ min per game for each of his four years, and was in double digit scoring three of four years.

Very quietly he’s absolutely an all time Hoosier great.

On 6/13/2020 at 10:48 PM, Stuhoo said:

I was thinking Anthony Leal might be the next coming of Pat Graham. No shame in that.

Speaking of which, I saw they put this up at the park by my mom’s house where Pat used to play pickup games (he went to my high school)

0AE6248A-903F-4BC1-B00C-4E7EF7A54C39.jpeg