Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB - 2020 Off-Season News

In one of our threads someone asked about a list of kids in the transfer portal by school.  Haven't found any easy to navigate list for the entire NCAA spectrum but here's the latest B1G update from The Daily Hoosier.

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/big-ten-tracking-transfer-portal-and-nba-draft-decisions-across-the-league/

14 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

In one of our threads someone asked about a list of kids in the transfer portal by school.  Haven't found any easy to navigate list for the entire NCAA spectrum but here's the latest B1G update from The Daily Hoosier.

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/big-ten-tracking-transfer-portal-and-nba-draft-decisions-across-the-league/

This is pretty easy to navigate if I understand the request correctly. You can choose by conference then school. This is the basketball one but I know there’s a football version as well:

https://247sports.com/Season/2020-Basketball/TransferPortal/#Big-Ten

Just now, Hovadipo said:

This is pretty easy to navigate if I understand the request correctly. You can choose by conference then school. This is the basketball one but I know there’s a football version as well:

https://247sports.com/Season/2020-Basketball/TransferPortal/#Big-Ten

Yep these are both good options. Wish it was combined with a list of departing seniors though. Get a complete picture of what each team is or could be losing. 

If I get some time during my furlough might try to put that together for the Big Ten 

Made a list of senior main contributors that are leaving. Sorry it’s formatted so poorly. Was on my phone after my daughter put me in a timeout. 

Maryland 
Cowan

Michigan State
Langford - May come back for a Senior 
Winston

Wisconsin
Pritzl

Illinois
Andres Feliz  

Ohio state
Wesson

Penn State
Stevens
Watkins

Iowa
Bohannon - Because the shortened season technically not eligible for red shirt. See how that plays out 

Michigan
Teske
Simpson

Indiana 
Green

Rutgers
None

Purdue
Proctor

Didnt even do Minny, Northwestern or Nebraska. 

Will add transfers when I can. And can add NBA departures after that. 

54 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Made a list of senior main contributors that are leaving. Sorry it’s formatted so poorly. Was on my phone after my daughter put me in a timeout. 

Maryland 
Cowan

Michigan State
Winston

Wisconsin
Pritzl

Illinois
Andres Feliz  

Ohio state
Wesson

Penn State
Stevens
Watkins

Iowa
Bohannon - Because the shortened season technically not eligible for red shirt. See how that plays out 

Michigan
Teske

Indiana 
Green

Rutgers
None

Purdue
Proctor

I think that TheDailyHoosier link I posted above has that info.

2 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

Maryland 
Cowan

Michigan State
Winston

Wisconsin
Pritzl

Illinois
Andres Feliz  

Ohio state
Wesson

Penn State
Stevens
Watkins

Iowa

Michigan
Teske

Indiana 
Green

Rutgers
None

Purdue
Proctor

Didn't Simpson from Mich graduate too? 

2 hours ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Don't you guys know by now that it is useless to argue with him? His opinions are the only ones that are right regardless of what's stats say

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I know better! 

12 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Hard not to feel sorry for the kid. Best of luck to him going forward, thats for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Great school in a great city. Moser is excellent and he should get playing time.

Seems like an excellent choice for a good kid.

Great school in a great city. Moser is excellent and he should get playing time.
Seems like an excellent choice for a good kid.

Ok Stuhoo. Good brightside points.

From a basketball standpoint it’s hard not to feel sorry for the kid. But yes, playing time will be nice.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

18 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Ok Stuhoo. Good brightside points.

From a basketball standpoint it’s hard not to feel sorry for the kid. But yes, playing time will be nice.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

I felt sorry for him last year rotting on the end of the bench for three months at IU.

Good move for Damezi. Loyola is a really good school with a storied basketball tradition. They won the NCAA championship in 1963 and reached the Final Four in 2018. The school is close to home so family can readily see him play (South Bend is just 90 miles from Chicago). The campus is nice and located on the shores of Lake Michigan. Hopefully Damezi will rediscover the shot that made him the all time leading scorer in St. Joseph County history.

Feel good story on Adrian Chapman who as an IU senior won a spot as a basketball walk-on and describes himself as “I’m the first ever senior one- and-done.”

https://www.idsnews.com/article/2020/05/iu-basketball-adrian-chapmans-journey