Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

Dakich under investigation

6 hours ago, IUc2016 said:

Yikes. I’m sure some on here will defend him no matter what he does, but that is ridiculous.

If you don’t like a decision fine. But come up with an intelligent way to articulate your dissent. Pisses me off that fisch still goes on his show but whatever

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

There is no defense!

8 hours ago, MikeRoberts said:

But he speaks the truth and has the #1 radio show at 3pm on Wednesday’s in C and D counties in Indiana on AM radio

Sent from my iPhone using 

So speaking the "truth" involves trashing a high school kid and entire community. Not to mention, threatening people. You think ESPN cares that he has a #1 AM radio show? In the world we live in today, it's all about saving face! I personally don't listen to him, but he is not the person I want representing my school and basketball program!

I would say if people are that easily offended they shouldn’t be listening to a guy like Dakich.

This has nothing to do with being offended, or at least I've never been offended by him. It's that he's been obviously a trash-human. When public figures benefit from their position insulating the repercussions of their behavior, it's nice to see them finally have to deal with reality (just a bit at least).

So speaking the "truth" involves trashing a high school kid and entire community. Not to mention, threatening people. You think ESPN cares that he has a #1 AM radio show? In the world we live in today, it's all about saving face! I personally don't listen to him, but he is not the person I want representing my school and basketball program!
I think the post you're responding to was sarcasm.

He has done something similar a number of times. I generally agree that there are a lot of parents trying to influence situations that benefit their kids so I like that he pushes back on them. However, there are always a couple sides to the story and he always assumes the worst of the kid and their family. His style of pointing this out leave a lot to be desired as well

This has nothing to do with being offended, or at least I've never been offended by him. It's that he's been obviously a trash-human. When public figures benefit from their position insulating the repercussions of their behavior, it's nice to see them finally have to deal with reality (just a bit at least).

They probably deserved to hear it from the school board politics standpoint. I’m not real upset with him. Obviously it meant something if people cared enough to complain. You or I could say it and no one would give it a second thought.

Also: ‘trash-human’ is hilarious .

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

20 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

He’s probably not wrong on the meth part about the town. But that’s just Indiana in general.

Yeah, it's not Austin! Now that is the needle/crackpipe Capitol of Indiana. I think he maybe confused the two since they are located next to each other. But definitely a stone's throw!

I would say if people are that easily offended they shouldn’t be listening to a guy like Dakich.

Personally, I like Dakich. I’m not here to defend the guy. But this statement right here is so true. I hate that we live in a time that people are offended so easily anymore. With that, this younger generation (I’m 37 btw) is so entitled and argumentative about everything and it is so exhausting! I cannot begin to think how the older generation feels.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app