Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

Coronavirus and Its Impact

1 minute ago, Hovadipo said:

You are folded pizza sliced along the fold. 

Change. My. Mind. 

*None of this to say that I don’t like you or your namesake. You’re both outstanding. 

Are you telling all of us that there is no pizza?  It's just a variety of open-face sandwich?  

I'm freaking out, man.

4 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

Are you telling all of us that there is no pizza?  It's just a variety of open-face sandwich?  

I'm freaking out, man.

O good lordy. NOW this thread is going downhill.

PS: Loaded needs to submit a photo showing the excellence of a biscuit and gravy pizza. 

22 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

I’m sure the Sandwich Man makes a killer B&G pizza, but the ultimate breakfast pizza belongs to the greatest gasoline/convenience store on this great planet:

Casey’s General Store

Sausage Breakfast PizzaFrom Casey's for breakfast ...  sausaging.

10 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

I'm freaking out, man.

STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH BUD

...all sandwiches are folded pizza sliced along the fold.

...and hot dogs don’t actually exist. 

O good lordy. NOW this thread is going downhill.
PS: Loaded needs to submit a photo showing the excellence of a biscuit and gravy pizza. 

I actually didn’t take a picture of it. I did however take a picture of the crepes I made one morning. Which were delicious.
IMG_3177.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH BUD

...all sandwiches are folded pizza sliced along the fold.

...and hot dogs don’t actually exist. 

Have you had the new sandwich from Papa Johns? They literally folded a personal pizza in half and sold it as something new. Absolutely genius.

Just now, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Have you had the new sandwich from Papa Johns? They literally folded a personal pizza in half and sold it as something new. Absolutely genius.

I haven’t, but it does look good.

Not sure why they don’t just call it an unsliced STROMBOLI, tbh. 

Just now, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Wait wait wait.  This is important.  

What is this folded pizza called?  

(Anyone remember the epic pizza thread back during the coaching search/fire Crean days?)

3 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

Wait wait wait.  This is important.  

What is this folded pizza called?  

(Anyone remember the epic pizza thread back during the coaching search/fire Crean days?)

Allow me to answer my question with an answer.

The Papadia.  Which is apparently Part Pizza, Part Sandwich.  

https://www.papajohns.com/papadias/

****.  (Whattup Aloha, feel better dude.)

1 minute ago, Stromboli said:

Allow me to answer my question with an answer.

The Papadia.  Which is apparently Part Pizza, Part Sandwich.  

****.  (Whattup Aloha, feel better dude.)

It should be called "The StrombolithinksyoureahugejerkfacegetthatPapadiacrapouttahere"

dammit

48 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Nobody is telling you that. It’s America. Provide a service people are willing to pay for in the modern climate. Have you went to any virtual job fairs? My mom is the director of northeast Indiana Work One. They have had a couple with great turnouts. There are a lot of healthcare jobs. Not working directly with patients on quite a bit. Literally nobody will ever tell you not to work. There are a lot that are work from home.

That one of the most ignorant posts on the internet.  Yeah.  I guess everyone should just "learn to code."  Get a clue dude.  

44 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I was craving biscuits and gravy. I had a thing of crescent rolls, some gravy and sausage. So I kinda got what I wanted.

That's the one thing I've missed the most from my local greasy spoon that totally closed down until the situation improves.

That one of the most ignorant posts on the internet.  Yeah.  I guess everyone should just "learn to code."  Get a clue dude.  

Funny for a dude that whines so much about the other side being condescending this is what you get lol. Its also funny the dude saying “learn to code” as if that is even 20% of healthcare jobs is calling someone else ignorant and to get a clue. My guess is you need to get a clue and look into things that don’t require “coding”. I have no coding experience and managed to work in healthcare for years. My advice to you is to do a little research. You might learn more than you think you know. So find somebody besides a nurse or admissions and ask them how much coding is required. Can’t say there was much in Admin, IT, Biomedical Services, Supply Chain, Janitorial Services, or cooking. But yeah, maybe I am the one that should get a clue smh.

Yea. Some of us still technically have jobs and just happen to work in the hospitality business.

Well in the modern climate there is not a demand for hospitality. So as much as I am sorry there won’t be, this is why people look for other jobs. Apparently that is too ignorant to understand.

Edit: The ignorant wasn’t toward you Xavier.

Papadia anyone?     :)

Ha yes please. I feel like I am in bizarro world trying to be encouraging at first cause this sucks. I get called ignorant and told to get a clue. Lol, all because I encouraged a conservative to look into an area with a demand (I wouldn’t want to work in healthcare after 2030). All based on something that is literally less than a quarter of all employees in a healthcare setting. Too funny.

I like the Philly Cheesesteak and Chicken bacon bbq papadia.