Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

Coronavirus and Its Impact

1 minute ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

No. No he did not. Not literally anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

True ... he never "says it." But, it's the President, and he suggests it. Here's the exact quote:

“Then I see the disinfectant, one minute. Is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it’d be interesting to check that so that you’ll have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds interesting to me."

4 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

True ... he never "says it." But, it's the President, and he suggests it. Here's the exact quote:

“Then I see the disinfectant, one minute. Is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it’d be interesting to check that so that you’ll have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds interesting to me."

Not an outright directive, but a definite suggestion.  Of course if asked about it he'd cry fake news and claim he never said this, when in fact he absolutely did.

I doubt they’ll test me without any other symptoms. Will wait for instructions from the doc though.

Received a call from the nurse this morning
Nurse: go to the VA hospital now and get tested
Me: I’m more than a hundred miles away
Nurse: oh
Me: is there anywhere around me I can go?
Nurse: no idea, check the website then go today
Me: thanks?
Nurse: and let us know immediately

I guess I’ll spend my day trying to convince someplace to rest me.

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

The corporation that makes Lysol has actually put out a press release to rebut the President of the United States.

No, I am not making this up:

https://www.rb.com/media/news/2020/april/improper-use-of-disinfectants/

Lol bet the person who had to write that never thought they would have to write that when they were in college 

He’s meaning some sort of injection that would act as a disinfectant basically. Not exactly possible but he’s not saying to inject Lysol into anyone.

2 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Lol bet the person who had to write that never thought they would have to write that when they were in college 

People wanted a reality TV personality for president.  Now we have Survivor:  COVID-19.

8 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

You haven't seen the warning label writers then.  :) 

13 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

He’s meaning some sort of injection that would act as a disinfectant basically. Not exactly possible but he’s not saying to inject Lysol into anyone.

The President needs our Loaded Chicken Sandwich to explain what he really means to the peoples and the Lysol Corporation!

"To add context and prevent unnecessary incidents related to my suggestions, I will now be calling a Loaded Chicken Sandwich to the podium."  :)