Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

MoyeNeeded

A Transfer Coming?

Not sure Figueroa is a fit style-wise. Read quite a bit about him being a chucker. I think he had a higher (or at least uncomfortably close) 3pt% than FG% because, as one Twitterer put it, “LJ Figueroa has never seen a contested 20-footer that he doesn’t love”.

In terms of Figueroa, I think it's at least a little concerning that he definitely seemed to have a better freshman year than sophomore.  Don't think I've ever seen a player drop from a 51% shooter to a 38% shooter in one season while being asked to shoot the same number of times.  Also dropped from 6 1/2 rebounds to 4 1/2.

That said, if was the player he was as a freshman, would love to have him.

The more I think about things I think we should just roll with what we have. 

Gonna need Al, Phinisee and Trayce to play 30 minutes a night. With Franklin, Lander, Race, Hunter and Brunk taking the other 110.  It’s doable. And if we lose guys in the heart of big ten play we will be in a rough spot. 

Fingers crossed Hunter and Race put everything together.  

13 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

The more I think about things I think we should just roll with what we have. 

Gonna need Al, Phinisee and Trayce to play 30 minutes a night. With Franklin, Lander, Race, Hunter and Brunk taking the other 110.  It’s doable. And if we lose guys in the heart of big ten play we will be in a rough spot. 

Fingers crossed Hunter and Race put everything together.  

Agree! Gonna give the incoming guys a good chance to get some minutes early and some game experience.