Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB vs Nebraska Game Thread 3/11 @ 8:30 pm BTN

Just now, brumdog45 said:

Have no idea what was in his head to come.  It obvious how sick he was pre-game.

It was stupid for him to go to the game.
I read somewhere (and have no idea if it is true) that he had food poisoning. If that’s correct at least he is not infectious (cvirus, strep or flu).

Just now, DChoosier said:

It was stupid for him to go to the game.
I read somewhere (and have no idea if it is true) that he had food poisoning. If that’s correct at least he is not infectious (cvirus, strep or flu).

Heard it was food poisoning as well.

4 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

If it was.....I'd have to say that we were going to be selected to be in the dance.

Yes, certainly not important at the moment given the grand scheme of what’s going on, but with that said if the college basketball season is over I will consider this team a tournament team on Archie’s resume. 

If Fred Hoiberg is the final straw on the NCAA side I think we should line up and use his nuts as a piñata. That’s just dumb with everything going on you are sick in an arena? Seriously?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yes, but, what about the Jordan "flu" game? Where do you draw the line?

Sent from my SM-G965U using BtownBanners mobile app

This is a totally different climate right now. Most players play under the weather but not when there is a global pandemic spreading and games are being players staff only

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That’s definitely a fair discussion. To me this is just tone deaf regardless if it’s food poisoning due to an ongoing global pandemic that has shut down this many things.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

The food poisoning rumors on Hoiberg would make sense. I mean is getting rushed to the hospital typical for this damn virus? Food poisoning can hit you out of nowhere. He seemed fine in his pre-game interview coming off the bus. No way he, and everyone at Nebraska, would be that stupid if he'd been feeling sick all day to let him anywhere near the team and an area full of people with what's going on. Especially someone who already has serious health issues like Hoiberg.