Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB vs Nebraska Game Thread 3/11 @ 8:30 pm BTN

2 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Think you* got duped OF, that account is Adri*e*n Wojnarowski. It’s Adri*a*n...took me a few times to catch it. 

*Kyle Neddenreip

I hope that's true.   I've been deleting and I apologize.  But credible sources are saying something has happened at the OKC game and it is medically related.  

Just now, brumdog45 said:

It did.  Game suspended before tipoff.

Apparently RIGHT before tipoff.  Starting lineups had been announced and in place.  Someone went to the refs and then players were pulled off the court and play was suspended.

Just now, brumdog45 said:

Apparently RIGHT before tipoff.  Starting lineups had been announced and in place.  Someone went to the refs and then players were pulled off the court and play was suspended.

You can see the footage on the front page of the ESPN app. Announcer made an announcement to the crowd “game has been postponed. You are not in any danger, but please find the exits in an orderly fashion.” Yeah, that wouldn’t alarm me at all after the teams and coaches were rushed off the court. 

1 minute ago, JerryYeagley23 said:

You can see the footage on the front page of the ESPN app. Announcer made an announcement to the crowd “game has been postponed. You are not in any danger, but please find the exits in an orderly fashion.” Yeah, that wouldn’t alarm me at all after the teams and coaches were rushed off the court. 

I hope that's true.   I've been deleting and I apologize.  But credible sources are saying something has happened at the OKC game and it is medically related.  
I read up on it after you posted it and everything is true except a positive coronavirus test it is do to illness. Imo they probably think it is coronavirus

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, JerryYeagley23 said:

Welp, that may do it for the NBA the rest of the season.

Not sure if anyone else noticed it, but Nebraska held the ball out of bounds for 6 seconds after we scored with 36 seconds left in the first half, so we couldn't get a 2 for 1. Why wasn't that a 5 second violation? 

9 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Something definitely happened at that game. The Gobert part is (for now) just a prank because he apparently mockingly touched a bunch of stuff after his press conference the other night. Weird deal lol.