Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB vs Nebraska Game Thread 3/11 @ 8:30 pm BTN

I'm interrupting the game thread given all that's going on.  They stopped the OKC Thunder game and emptied the arena.

Adrien Wojnarowski --

BREAKING: After undergoing a test prior to tonight’s Utah-Oklahome City game in OKC, Jazz C Rudy Gobert has been diagnosed with COVID-19, also known as the ‘coronavirus,’ league sources have confirmed to ESPN.

I'm interrupting the game thread given all that's going on.  They stopped the OKC Thunder game and emptied the arena.
Adrien Wojnarowski --
BREAKING: After undergoing a test prior to tonight’s Utah-Oklahome City game in OKC, Jazz C Rudy Gobert has been diagnosed with COVID-19, also known as the ‘coronavirus,’ league sources have confirmed to ESPN.

Oh boy....... everything is about to get cancelled.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Adrien Wojnarowski --

Wow!

Sent from my SM-G973U using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Adrien Wojnarowski --

There's your straw...

Adrien Wojnarowski --

I don’t see that on his account...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

3 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Adrien Wojnarowski --

Wow.