Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB vs Nebraska Game Thread 3/11 @ 8:30 pm BTN

15 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Hope John Beilein knows what he's talking about.  He just picked IU as his sleeper team in the B1G tournament.

I think the qualifier was to win a couple of games, not necessarily the tournament. However, I'll gladly take that.

Should handle this one easily. Just need to play our game. The thing we need to talk about is the future. Originally I chose MSU to win on Sunday. This prediction must change with the latest B1G announcement of no fans beyond tonight. I changed my prediction to Penn St. I realize that means they knock us off. Thing is, I believe PSU will be the only team unaffected by playing in an empty building, and will therefore have a massive advantage over the rest of the field. Good luck tonight Hoosiers. Just get it done.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners