Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

So it took a few days to finally get it done around spending time with the wife, kid and getting baby #2’s room done before she arrives in a couple weeks. But it’s finally done. Shoutout to Hovadipo. So which type of school would you like to see? I think people will be surprised by the numbers. I know I was.

https://xavierharkness3.wixsite.com/topictalk/post/high-or-low

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

26 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

So it took a few days to finally get it done around spending time with the wife, kid and getting baby #2’s room done before she arrives in a couple weeks. But it’s finally done. Shoutout to Hovadipo. So which type of school would you like to see? I think people will be surprised by the numbers. I know I was.

https://xavierharkness3.wixsite.com/topictalk/post/high-or-low

Good article and research.  

I'd rather watch a mid-major make a run to the Sweet 16 and beyond than a Power Conference team.  It's just more fun to me for some reason.  

Yea same. VCU’s run in 2011 was pretty crazy. Still the only team to go from play in game to the Final 4.

I'd rather watch a mid-major make a run to the Sweet 16 and beyond than a Power Conference team.  It's just more fun to me for some reason.  
Agree. George Mason, Gonzaga(before they were Gonzaga of today), VCU, Ball State etc. You really feel you have a rooting interest with the underdogs that are the smaller schools compared to the underdogs that are that only in principle from the big conferences.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk