Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosier Guy

Wisconsin at IU Game Thread 03/07 12 PM ESPN

How does race get slapped in the face, almost goes down to a knee and no body on the court nor the bench even asks let alone throws a fit to have them review the play?

Should have been a flagrant with free throws and the ball. Different game

As they take the lead with 4+ minutes to go and we only have 2 fouls, how do we not get super aggressive on D to get steals or burn fouls?

How do we get all their bigs on foul trouble with 7 minutes to go and they become the aggressors?

I’ve had it with this crap. Dumb basketball all around

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Haven’t seen it mentioned much but there were more terrible lineups out there today. Idc if it’s senior day, Davis shouldn’t have played. Tourney lock on the line you put your best guys out there. And then played Green when he was clearly hobbled. I just don’t understand what goes through the staff’s mind sometimes. Had their frontcourt in foul trouble and we decide to go with Race and Justin trying to create shots. 

Remember when Bo Ryan retired, everyone said Wisconsin was headed back to the Dark Ages, and we'd start beating them like we used to? Good times. We're 2-7 against them since Ryan retired. 

That's a championship program that does everything we used to do. We flushed that all down the toilet when we hired Mike Davis and I doubt we'll ever get it back. 

1 minute ago, MikeRoberts said:

How does race get slapped in the face, almost goes down to a knee and no body on the court nor the bench even asks let alone throws a fit to have them review the play?

Should have been a flagrant with free throws and the ball. Different game

As they take the lead with 4+ minutes to go and we only have 2 fouls, how do we not get super aggressive on D to get steals or burn fouls?

How do we get all their bigs on foul trouble with 7 minutes to go and they become the aggressors?

I’ve had it with this crap. Dumb basketball all around

Race was hit in the face by Durham so no flagrant possible. 

USPS will smack me but I feel we need one more win to feel safe making the tourney. I’d like to see two wins in the B1G tourney but our success there hasn’t been great