Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

Game Thread: Indiana Hoosiers vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers

2 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

Wonder why Minnesota isn't fouling right now with our stellar free throw ability?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

This is something that has happened game after game for them.....be ahead or be right in the game and then lose it down the stretch.  After losing to Maryland and Wisconsin basically at the buzzer, I think they view a 7 point lead as insurmountable.

This is something that has happened game after game for them.....be ahead or be right in the game and then lose it down the stretch.  After losing to Maryland and Wisconsin basically at the buzzer, I think they view a 7 point lead as insurmountable.
I am utterly confused now. Just over a minute left no fouling. 12 seconds left foul lol. I am glad they didn't cause I feel we could have lost

Oturu had 24 points and 16 rebounds, but the funny thing was it wasn't really a good game for him.  11 of 27 from the field, 2 of 5 from the line, and 4 turnovers.  TJD's 18/9 was better because it came on 12 shots and 3 free throws and he had no turnovers.

2 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

I am utterly confused now. Just over a minute left no fouling. 12 seconds left foul lol. I am glad they didn't cause I feel we could have lost

That's little Ricky.

Survive and advance. I’ll be the first to admit, I’ve been hard on Joey B the past five games or so, and I still think Archie is too married to our starting five, specifically to start the second half; but, Brunk was the difference in the ball game the second half. Good matchup game for him and he came through. Glad to see he’s stayed mentally ready.