Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

POTFB Game Thread: Indiana Hoosiers vs. Purdue Boilermakers (2/27 at 7PM on FS1)

Can Lander play for us yet? Al and Devonte being selfish as f*ck with the ball is why we’re down 9. 
Well that and we are hitting the rim on about 35% of our shots

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Just now, Brass Cannon said:

Archie should stop putting him in the position.  Just pathetic. 

Pointing out the problem with this team..........absolutely NO COACHING...at all

Just now, JerryYeagley23 said:

Good a time as ever for the ‘ol “okay, we just played and shot the ball about as bad as we could, and we’re only down 9” halftime talk. 

Only positive spin you could make from this half...

I’d have had to put my staring point guard on the floor there. Ya know what? I’m tired of being subtle....PUT YOUR GOD DAMN POINT GUARD ON THE FLOOR MILLER!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

They could have chucked up a 3 pointer every time down the court and have more than 20 points right now....what happened to all that crisp inside passing that they started the game with? Archie needs to understand that beating Purdue is not optional!

Hadn’t really noticed until someone pointed it out last night in the College Basketball thread in response to the Maryland game, but not sure I’m on board with Archie’s philosophy that 2 first half fouls gets you benched for the half. Race was providing some good hustle plays and checking Haarms well. Stapling him to the bench after his second foul seems unnecessary. Last night Bruno picked up 3 in the first half. Finished the game with 3 and Maryland came back to win.