Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IU @ Michigan 2/16 1 pm CBS

1 minute ago, brumdog45 said:

Iowa scores the last 13 points to beat Minnesota over a 5:25 span.  Puts Minnesota at 12-12 and 6-8 in conference.  On life support now.

So Wednesday is as close to a 'Loser leaves town' game as you can get.

Just now, LIHoosier said:

So Wednesday is as close to a 'Loser leaves town' game as yo can get.

Much more so for Minnesota.  Even if they win out at home, they go 15-15.  Hell of an SOS, but you have to win games.  Even a 4-2 finish to put them 10-10 in conference puts them at 16-14.

IU's going to have to get three wins, IMO.  Unfortunately with as bad of a road team as we are, that likely means winning against Penn State, Wisky, and Minnesota in Bloomington.  And worse is that the last two games would basically be elimination games for us even if we beat Penn State.

Evidently I picked a good day to miss the telecast and only catch a few minutes on the radio.

I did, however, catch the post game radio interview with CAM.  SMH at his comment that our performance was "a bit unacceptable".

2 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

You can't put ten losses in a row on injuries, especially when Morgan and Langford didn't miss any of them.

Injuries including Romeo's were a big factor last year.  But still...

Just now, pumpfake said:

Evidently I picked a good day to miss the telecast and only catch a few minutes on the radio.

I did, however, catch the post game radio interview with CAM.  SMH at his comment that our performance was "a bit unacceptable".

Yep...just a tiny bit.

10 minutes ago, pumpfake said:

If we could pay some of these players, they'd have something to 'buy-in' with. ;)