Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IU @ Michigan 2/16 1 pm CBS

Brunk has attempted 10 shots.  Surely that's not our game plan is it?

Sadly, he and Deron have been the only ones that have tried to be aggressive on O. Case in point, Race has to jack a 3 because everyone is standing

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Easiest team to gameplan for in the conference outside of Nebraska and northwestern. Playing us at home? Chalk it up to an easy win. I expected more in year 3. It’s a joke. No adjustments. Terrible lineups. Letting guys do whatever they want. This is what we have become. Yay

Just now, Crimson and Cream said:

Trayce looks like he doesn't care today, that's new....and concerning

In one of our very early possessions, he had the ball 10-15 from the bucket, started a drive and -- stopped and kicked it back out. He looked as if he'd have been able to take his man -- and there was room to do so. He's been non-existent ever since. 

Very puzzling. 

1 minute ago, theriverpilot said:

Sadly, he and Deron have been the only ones that have tried to be aggressive on O. Case in point, Race has to jack a 3 because everyone is standing

So why is Brunk getting minutes shooting 30%, turning the ball over and playing putrid defense while Davis, who hasn’t missed a shot, and can actually defend the post riding the pine? Archie’s lineups are absolutely head scratching

So why is Brunk getting minutes shooting 30%, turning the ball over and playing putrid defense while Davis, who hasn’t missed a shot, and can actually defend the post riding the pine? Archie’s lineups are absolutely head scratching

Davis is in now. Question is why is Smith getting so many minutes today?

It's almost as if we expect to lose on the road so we just try and get it over with and get home as quick as we can. No effort from anyone. Not sure why people expect to be better without Green. He's not the reason we're getting smoked by 20 already.