Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IU @ Michigan 2/16 1 pm CBS

We can't play this hedge defense with the personnel we have. Brunk and Davis aren't quick enough to recover for it. TJD isn't much better. So many of their points are on the pick and roll or getting blown by with the drive. I just don't understand why we don't abandon that.

It’s crushing to watch. We play great D, then a hedge out to mid court and the sea opens

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

It’s painful going into EVERY road game expecting to lose and then losing.

It’s painful watching Justin Smith on offense.

It’s painful watching our D letting guys get wherever they want.

It’s only 7 points but do I have any hope for a comeback even though it’s 7? Nah.

We are gonna have to steal one eventually.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

News flash. Our starting five is not our best lineup. Left them in too long and lost the opportunity to make it a game. Why even start them together to start the half when you know it’s a bad combination of players? Brunk. Sit. You’ve gotten rejected at the rim five times.