Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Str8Hoosiers

Prediction League (Game 25 - @ Michigan 2/16/20)

Here we go tossing coins again.  It is amazing how a single win can change the whole atmosphere around this team.  Lose four in a row and everybody is off the bandwagon.  Win a single game and we are going to the final four.  The truth is somewhere in the middle.  Can we expect Green to play out of his mind again?  I wish but more than likely he is going to throw up bricks all night just to see if he is "hot".  Michigan's defense is not Iowa's defense.  If he starts shooting off the dribble and forcing shots we are doomed.  Watch to see if he falling away on his shot.  If he is falling away he is in for a bad night.  If past performance is any indicator, Green will be in hero mode.

Some interesting stats about this game that give IU a glimmer of hope.  Against common opponents IU is 11-5 and MIchigan is 9-7.  Who would have thought?  Against "Like" opponents MIchigan is 7-9 and IU is 6-8.  Against the Sagarin top 25 Mich is 4-4 and IU 3-5.  Against the top 50 it is Mich 5-7 and IU 3-5.  Not a whole lot of difference there but the real backbreaker is this.  Michigan's home record 10-4.  Indiana's away record 1-5.

Michigan has scored 10 or more 3's in 10 games this year, so we better be covering that line.  Look for Michigan to put up about 25 3's.  The game may turn on, not if IU is hot, but whether Michigan is not.

I'll root for our guys anyway but I can't pick them this time.

IU 67    MIchigan 73

IU really needs to pick up a road win either at Michigan or at Minnesota. Don’t see it happening here, but fingers crossed because anything can happen in this Big10 season, especially if this IU team actually plays hard.

62 - 69 Mich +7

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners