Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mookied39

Youtube/vids of THE RETURN!!

4 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

Ok I am over today game. What is everyone take on the knight Vitale interaction?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Knight looked like, after he got over the emotion of taking the court, he was having fun out there. I’m guessing he was messing with Vitale and wasn’t having a bad day. He looks bad physically, but didn’t come off as a guy that’s completely lost his consciousness as some seem to be saying. 

1 hour ago, Hovadipo said:

Knight looked like, after he got over the emotion of taking the court, he was having fun out there. I’m guessing he was messing with Vitale and wasn’t having a bad day. He looks bad physically, but didn’t come off as a guy that’s completely lost his consciousness as some seem to be saying. 

I thought the same thing but then saw a video of Vitale mic'd up and he seemed surprised and uncomfortable with Bobby's response. Then again, Dickie V is a weird guy so maybe I misread it.

He probably refused to end the day watching such crap Basketball

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app
Plenty to be negative about with the way the played, but how about we put the negative stuff where it belongs and leave this one to celebrate his return?
Just my 2 cents

Plenty to be negative about with the way the played, but how about we put the negative stuff where it belongs and leave this one to celebrate his return?
Just my 2 cents

No problem, I will ignore that you repeatedly rained on people’s excitement and brought negativity to the idea of him coming back in multiple threads!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

10 hours ago, coonhounds said:

Ok I am over today game. What is everyone take on the knight Vitale interaction?

We were blocked from seeing it live but the replay we saw at home looked awkward.  It was a great moment overall, we sit among veteran fans who like us were there for much of his tenure.  Many teary eyes.  He obviously has serious issues and I suspect that yesterday plus list night when he was honored in Indy may be the last times we see him in public.

We have to remember Bob Knight is an 80 yr old man. Getting old has a different effect on each of us. Anyone expecting him to run in doIng cartwheels is crazy. 

I was in the Don't Care If He Ever Comes Back camp. But I got teary eyed watching. I was at a TopGolf watching without sound, but I could see in the Generals eyes the feeling of relief. The feeling of resolve. Thankful to be back but wishing it was years ago. Perhaps those are only feelings I have. Feelings I want to impose on to him. 

Thank you for posting the video above. That was tremendous to watch.