Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
mamasa

IUWBB vs #13 Maryland 2/6 @ 8 pm BTN

8 hours ago, Hoosierfan31 said:

Yeah theres no other good teams up that way..like uconn..or anyone like that. Maryland gets recruits because they send kids to the league regularly, just like UK on mens side. WNBA finals this year had like 4 or 5 former maryland players on the teams. That's what the recruits are seeing when they tour maryland lol

Same with IU soccer who sends multiple guys to MLS every year. When you have a dynasty you are deep with elite players sitting on bench waiting their turn. That is how it works.

Re watched this game and one thing I really noticed was how gassed ali looked about halfway through the 2nd quarter. Face bright red, huffing and puffing. Chanel needs to be allowed to spell patberg a little, ali isnt like tyra, if we play patberg 40 mpg she will end up injured. Bet on it

Moren has a good bench, but she always goes back to the same old ways after awhile just leaves the starters in forever. Aside from getting holmes in obviously, she needs to trust wilson and warthen just a little bit--chanel looked impressive early in the year.

I know ali is gonna go 100 percent when shes in, but once shes tired, her decisions get worse. Plus I know she and mikesell arent exactly friends so she was really working to get stops on defense. I saw mikesell taunting patberg after a bucket when they played at Maryland, she seems classy

Agree. This is a good IU team but it’s not the most athletic. Especially after losing Bendu. I didn’t understand why she didn’t start Holmes in 2nd half. Maryland couldn’t stop her in the 1st and by the time she got in the 3rd. Maryland had surged ahead.
Chanel needs to play a little more. She has good quickness.
Patterson should help them
Next year but I think Teri’s got to recruit more quickness, inside and backcourt perhaps using the transfer portal if she can find someone who can help. Berger, Penn, Patberg and Holmes are a solid top 4. IU Still a good team but Maryland’s got their number right now.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners