Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Str8Hoosiers

Prediction League (Game 23 - Purdue 2/8/20)

9 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I guess you could say if you were a former Detroit Pistons fan, former fan of the IU-PU rivalry then this would be a good game to be at. That’s as of right now. Things could always change.

Interesting - Isaiah, Keady, Knight?  Is it Saturday yet?!

1 minute ago, InArchWeTrust said:

Interesting - Isaiah, Keady, Knight?  Is it Saturday yet?!

Also in attendance will be what some call the greatest passer in Indiana basketball history. Or others thought he shouldn’t even be on the team.

6 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Also in attendance will be what some call the greatest passer in Indiana basketball history. Or others thought he shouldn’t even be on the team.

OK  Now I'm stumped.  Dickie V on the call!  Over / under on how many times he says the court/building/street/town/state should be named after Robert Montgomery Knight?  

Just now, InArchWeTrust said:

OK  Now I'm stumped.  Dickie V on the call!  Over / under on how many times he says the court/building/street/town should be named after Robert Montgomery Knight?  

I’m guessing 10 times. Also the answer is so obvious you’re over thinking it. Especially if you watched basketball in the late 80’s, early 90’s

43 minutes ago, CS2 said:

Predict that Haarms will once again prance around in front of the students like a Ferret on crack and be rewarded for it with their love and affection.

This could be my new favorite saying!