Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Indiana Hoosiers vs Ohio St. Buckeyes - 12pm ET Tip-off

Figured I would start and see if that brings us some good luck! IU has a very good chance to take this game if they show up, but OSU is due for a breakout type game, and we all know that teams seem to go off against us!

Really look to see how our guards play in this one, and hopefully we will have Race and Jerome back for this game. Come on Hoosiers, let’s sneak out this W and gain some momentum coming back to Bloomington!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

20 minutes ago, cthomas said:

Saw an article yesterday about Hunter suggesting that he would be available today but Thompson would not. Race could be very useful against a team like OSU.

Do we know the nature of Race's injury?  When it happened it didn't appear that he hit his head on the floor, suggesting it might not be another concussion (presumably it doesn't rule that out though).   Gotta sympathize with his string of injuries.

Do we know the nature of Race's injury?  When it happened it didn't appear that he hit his head on the floor, suggesting it might not be another concussion (presumably it doesn't rule that out though).   Gotta sympathize with his string of injuries.
Before last game don said he had ice on front and back and could hardly walk but was moving better the next day. My guess is badly bruised or sore lower back. I have no inside info just guessing on it by what was said. I think he will return soon

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

40 minutes ago, pumpfake said:

If its the tailbone, Anthony Davis bruised his tailbone on Jan 8th and missed 5 games(2 weeks). So being positive, he could be available for Purdon't next weekend. 

1 minute ago, JerryYeagley23 said:

Told by a friend of mine that Race not participating in shoot around. JH fully dressed and moving well. 

IndyStar guy(not Osterman) in Columbus has verified both.

3 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

It’s bad that we know certain refs by name. Bo is terrible

There's 4-5 go to names that guarantee the calls will be crap. Any game I see 3 names that I don't immediately know, I hold out hope.