Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan31

Bendu yeaney transferring - Again

On 4/24/2020 at 7:40 PM, Hoosierfan31 said:

I know all about the "statements" put out by this staff.. lol it's very clear that once they dont see immediate use in these kids they "move on" from them so I don't blame her for moving on as well. I hope she is successful

How have things been going with the women's program? 

10 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

I'd forgotten how hoosierfan31 always used to complain about how the coaching staff was driving off players. 

Well it definitely seemed to work out for the program... I had completely forgotten about Yeaney or Gulley or any of them transferring out. Crazy what winning will do. Shame though because Gulley was the super cute one. 

9 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Well it definitely seemed to work out for the program... I had completely forgotten about Yeaney or Gulley or any of them transferring out. Crazy what winning will do. Shame though because Gulley was the super cute one. 

Grace Waggoner!!? 

4 hours ago, btownqb said:

Grace Waggoner!!? 

I don't always pay super close attention. But she is a cute one. And has stuck around. She probably would have transferred 5 years ago. It's kinda crazy to think we were so hyped about that women's team with Brooks and she probably wouldn't play now.