Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs Penn St 1/29 8:30 pm BTN

I rarely have a cocktail during the week, and rarely drink whiskey and cokes anymore at all.... 

But I know there's an unopened bottle in the liquor cabinet, and every bad shot and empty trip make me want to pour a double...

I’m sorry but when you don’t have a playmaker, you can’t run an offense that requires a playmaker to make it work. With this team we need more of a Princeton Offense type sets. Screen the heck out of players off the ball. Ditch the ball screen/pick and roll crap. 

I don't want to hear excuses about how Penn State is good or it's "hard to win on the road." There are 300 fans in the crowd. We are losing because our offense is utterly atrocious. 

And PSU hasn’t played good, which makes it even worse. I’m so sick of this team being scared and lacking any effort/heart. It can’t only be displayed at home! So disappointed, I’m worried this team will go back into its weak shell and regress like last years team did. There’s no excuse for this game other than how pathetic IU has played. That’s the only thing with how bad this score is.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app