Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs Penn St 1/29 8:30 pm BTN

Just now, NOLA Hoosier said:

Penn State is playing their worst game of the season and we’re still losing. Embarrassing 

If that’s the case, we may actually be in control of this one. Drag them to our level and win with experience.

Well the sun shines on a dogs @$$ every now and again with Justin and the 3. But what in the hell was Seth talking about? That wasn’t a fade-away 3.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I find it hard to support Archie when he makes that big speech a couple weeks ago but continues to put Devonte out there game after game with no repercussions for unacceptable play. 

Yep, exactly. Coach was winning me back over but this game has completely negated it. He has let Devonte and Al completely screw us over with no accountability. Inexcusable!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Well the sun shines on a dogs @$$ every now and again with Justin and the 3. But what in the hell was Seth talking about? That wasn’t a fade-away 3.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
Maybe were so boring and bad he was trying to make it sound more spectacular? No clue. Iu is fading away though

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, VO5 said:

Smith has Trayce open down low? Nah I’ll drive into traffic and turn it over. His lack of IQ floors me

How many times have we seen Smith, Durham, and Green just look at TJD in the post and decide to do their own thang. Nothing is more frustrating for a big to work their tail off to get position just to have them look at you.