Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs Penn St 1/29 8:30 pm BTN

Rob, for one, needs to take advantage when he's left open.  If not, he's a really easy guy to guard.

We talk about good and bad Devonte a lot, but there's good and bad Rob too. His bad is not turnovers, but it looks like complete apathy on offense. We need him to stress the defense, but most of the time he seems very passive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, kreigh8 said:

Recruit new guards please! Need some fresh blood. Phin can’t be the only primary ball handler next year

Franklin needs to spend the next 10 months working with the gloves and correcting his shooting form.

2 minutes ago, Free Jurkin! said:

We talk about good and bad Devonte a lot, but there's good and bad Rob too. His bad is not turnovers, but it looks like complete apathy on offense. We need him to stress the defense, but most of the time he seems very passive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Rob had DeVonte’s confidence, he’d be the player Devonte thinks he is.

Well here's two losses in a row sat will be 3 and probably more to come

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Such a low IQ team, it’s embarrassing! What’s sad is this team has shown so many times that when playing a certain way they can play with any team in the country, but we’re fortunate to get this garbage too often!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app