Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Ball State Transfer C Payton Sparks to Indiana and back to Ball State

7 hours ago, MoyeNeeded said:

Will be following during the AAU season. Anyone know who he will be playing with?

Last year it was with Midwest Ball Club out of Ohio but I don't know about this year.  If you find out, please let me know so I can try to keep track of his game stats.

A lot to like about this kid. Big body. Hands. Really good feet. Can run. Would be pretty surprised if he gets an IU offer, but if he’s patient enough to wait until the spring I have no problem seeing him get high major offers. 

A lot to like about this kid. Big body. Hands. Really good feet. Can run. Would be pretty surprised if he gets an IU offer, but if he’s patient enough to wait until the spring I have no problem seeing him get high major offers. 
Reminds me of a less developed Thomas Bryant

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, maharkn said:

Reminds me of a less developed Thomas Bryant

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The comp I keep coming back to is Nick Ward from MSU. Maybe not the sheer low post bully that Ward was, but he has better feet.

3 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Different head coach and staff.  

Understood, but i'm sure the fact that IU showed little interest has left a bad taste in his mouth. Hopefully Woody can get him on board, but I doubt it.