Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Indiana vs Ohio State Postgame Thread

Just now, MikeRoberts said:

Brunk is one of the best players we have. Very level headed and consistent. That’s not a wise move

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

And he’s going to be awesome off the bench and give us consistent bench production. Plus free up room for Smith to operate in the paint where he belongs. 

7 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

My dream would be that he’s ready to start next year. Push Smith to the 4 and move Brunk to the Bench. 

That would be helpful, wouldn't it?  Going from 6'4" at that spot to 6'7" would be a gift.  

15 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

And he’s going to be awesome off the bench and give us consistent bench production. Plus free up room for Smith to operate in the paint where he belongs. 

Brass I was pretty vocal about Justin not being a perimeter guy, but he’s doing fine playing the 3. I really like his play. Having him and an improved Hunter could be awesome though. Both guys with solid standard forward skills. 

Great win! Good for Archie, too. Would love to build momentum here. No one is complaining about schemes today, but praising the effort instead. That likely means something...

2 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

Brass I was pretty vocal about Justin not being a perimeter guy, but he’s doing fine playing the 3. I really like his play. Having him and an improved Hunter could be awesome though. Both guys with solid standard forward skills. 

Great win! Good for Archie, too. Would love to build momentum here. No one is complaining about schemes today, but praising the effort instead. That likely means something...

Hunter if right gives us shooting. So more than anything it would inject shooting into the line up

Had to watch this on tape delay as my son had a game.

That’s the type of effort we have been hoping for. Guys should be proud of themselves. We still struggle on O, and will probably for the rest of the year, but if we value possessions, lock in on D we can win ugly games.

Very nice seeing Phin looking better. Carton has some excellent plays and also a bunch of WTF plays.

I like seeing hunter cutting some instead of hovering around the 3 point line.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

1 minute ago, fwgreenway said:

Just echoing loving to see Hunter continue his journey back. I'm rooting so hard for this guy! Keep it up IU.

On the radio broadcast they said he has been lights out in practice.If he can drain a couple in game play, that might bolster his confidence.

49 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Yeah Brunk is limited but does some nice things. I was hard on him early this year (less here than in texts with other IU fans) but he’s been better lately.

having him come off the bench frees interior space for TJD and puts a song shooter, Hunter, out there for more spacing.

So 6 more wins. Let’s get 2 of those in the next 7 days

Based on past history and the strength of the B1G and the SEC and ACC down (by down I mean projected 5 bids a piece) that many wins playing in the toughest conference would be a lock in my opinion. They would have a case at 18-13 and as long as one of those losses wasn’t Nebraska I would be confident. Let’s not find out about that one. Lol

Great game by our Hoosiers, fought really hard. As long as they can play consistently like this, we are looking at a very solid team. Loved the effort of this team today, and shows what they can do when they come ready to play!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 minute ago, Uspshoosier said:

Based on past history and the strength of the B1G and the SEC and ACC down (by down I mean projected 5 bids a piece) that many wins playing in the toughest conference would be a lock in my opinion. They would have a case at 18-13 and as long as one of those losses wasn’t Nebraska I would be confident. Let’s not find out about that one. Lol

Fine with me. Let’s get em. Wouldn’t mind if we got 2 against Purdue as well