Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

iubb

William Inge will go with Kalen DeBoer to Fresno State

Is that a bad thing?

He was here for 7 years. Had the linebackers for his first 5 years and they sucked. Had the special teams for the past two years and they sucked. So I kind feel it’s just whatever. He can take the DB coach too because whoever it is still hasn’t taught a single one of them to turn their heads or make a play on the ball. He can take Womack too. He’s awful. And our OLine coach. That line is pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

They were good. But that didn’t take much relative to our normal talent.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I have no idea if Inge is a good coach, if he impacted the players he coached, etc. but DeBoer watched what Inge did on a daily basis and chose to make him his DC. That suggest that either DeBoer is an idiot for making the hire, which I don’t think is the case, or Inge is a good coach.

Just now, DChoosier said:

I have no idea if Inge is a good coach, if he impacted the players he coached, etc. but DeBoer watched what Inge did on a daily basis and chose to make him his DC. Either DeBoer is an idiot, which I don’t think is the case, or Inge is a good coach.

Actually the guy on the internet, on a message board knows more than KD, nice try though.