Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Brass Cannon

Negativity Thread

It's just speculation on what he has said or what he will.  All that we know is that it's not working.  Cut bait.  Our program sucks right now.  Lower than Crean had us.

We will never recruit or behave like a blue blood. Those hopes and dreams are done. Gotta wait for Archies 5 year rebuilding program. Let’s see him recruit 2021? Lol. Let’s wait to get older........

OMG..... recruit talented kids...

Durham, Franklin aren’t the quality of player Indiana needs to win big. Same for Phinisee.

UGH

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, Treesh said:

He's not going anywhere, so I'd try to find some positive perspective. 

Like, put my hands over my eyes and chant that All Is Well??

I'm sorry, I can't do that.  Archie Miller ball is atrocious and I can't enable it.  He needs to go.

3 minutes ago, NOLA Hoosier said:

Anyone think Smith transfers? I feel like that's a major possibility. I bet Damezi goes too

I’d definitely be in favor of some transfers  To bring in a true PG and a proven shooter 

1 minute ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

We will never recruit or behave like a blue blood. Those hopes and dreams are done. Gotta wait for Archies 5 year rebuilding program. Let’s see him recruit 2021? Lol. Let’s wait to get older........

OMG..... recruit talented kids...

Durham, Franklin aren’t the quality of player Indiana needs to win big. Same for Phinisee.

UGH

Stop saying never!  Don't accept the losers mentality that our program has now!

One quick change can change everything.

Anyone think Smith transfers? I feel like that's a major possibility. I bet Damezi goes too

Perfectly fine with both leaving. Smith way overrated, and Damezi is just awful.

Ugh

PS- I liked Damezi out of HS. Thought he had great scorer mentality. Thought he was long and athletic. I was wrong.

I personally would be fine with being bad next year if it meant we had a core of Phinsee Franklin Brunk Jackson-Davis Hunter Thompson and our incoming freshmen. Honestly I would play those 6  significant minutes. Let’s work on giving guys who want to be apart of the program the bulk of minutes instead of Green... Instead of Smith... Instead of Durham. If they don’t like it either they fight for playing time or go. Sad that these 3 have been here 3 years and all seem to be on their own agenda. 

2 minutes ago, cbp4iu said:

I personally would be fine with being bad next year if it meant we had a core of Phinsee Franklin Brunk Jackson-Davis Hunter Thompson and our incoming freshmen. Honestly I would play those 6  significant minutes. Let’s work on giving guys who want to be apart of the program the bulk of minutes instead of Green... Instead of Smith... Instead of Durham. If they don’t like it either they fight for playing time or go. Sad that these 3 have been here 3 years and all seem to be on their own agenda. 

Durham plays with hustle.  Phinisee does not.

Idk. More excuses blaming the upper classmen.

Franklin isn’t playing well. Phin is the most average starting PG on a power 5 roster. Brunk can’t guard or score on athletes. Race is underwhelming. Hunter is sporadic and generally not impressive.

Now Hunter has upside, no doubt. TJD is great.

2 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Idk. More excuses blaming the upper classmen.

Franklin isn’t playing well. Phin is the most average starting PG on a power 5 roster. Brunk can’t guard or score on athletes. Race is underwhelming. Hunter is sporadic and generally not impressive.

Now Hunter has upside, no doubt. TJD is great.

At this point I’m just running out of ideas. I don’t care that they lose. I just hate how this team just looks uninterested. It makes me so mad. Just want the players to take pride for their school. 

Ponder on this.

Is MSUs roster more talented than Indiana? I say, no.

MSU likely to win B1G and be a 3 or 4 seed.

If Indiana can’t recruit a roster full of stars we need a Izzo type coach that figures out how to win and build teams.

We don’t have that in Archie.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

6 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Ponder on this.

Is MSUs roster more talented than Indiana? I say, no.

MSU likely to win B1G and be a 3 or 4 seed.

If Indiana can’t recruit a roster full of stars we need a Izzo type coach that figures out how to win and build teams.

We don’t have that in Archie.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

How would you attack the roster makeup then going forward? 

Archie’s fault, not Archie’s fault, I’m not sure but this team has a ton quit in them. They literally quit hustling and playing team ball and doing the little things for the entire second half.

We threw junk lineup after junk lineup out there with no motion and just turned it over and over and over. The most active I saw Archie was when he was baffled as hell he got a tech and then kept questioning the refs about it until we were down 17 and the game was over

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Either or... short term or long term. 

Idk. I’m not thrilled with the roster in general. I don’t like Archies offense.

This year, there isn’t some answer hiding in the bench. We don’t have it.

Next year? Brunk, TJD, I guess Phin ( but he should be a backup on a good team). As things project, I don’t see next year being anything special. It’ll be about like this year.

The recruits aren’t going to step in and dominate. Will our guys get better? I hope.

I’m not confident in Archies ability to recruit either. No 2020 difference makers available.

Doom and gloom. Ride the wave.

It's just speculation on what he has said or what he will.  All that we know is that it's not working.  Cut bait.  Our program sucks right now.  Lower than Crean had us.
That's actually fair to say. We are not better now than we were with Crean. Ridiculous to say that but it's true according to results and my eyeballs

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk