Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Brass Cannon

Negativity Thread

Better job, Ryan. Now we have to show up for a road game against two beatable teams.

Well said. Guys played smarter and harder today. Unfortunately, that’s what our identity needs to be. Green getting an efficient 15-20 is key for us because we truly lack scorers.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, Golfman25 said:

No trigger needed.  I thought his response was great.  Grape it is.

Nice to see Archie showing a little sense of humor ... When I was a kid, I used to chew all those flavored gums -- cherry, grape, raspberry -- but now that I'm older, those kinda gross me out. If it's not some sort of mint -- wintergreen, spearmint, peppermint -- or cinnamon, I can't even chew it. 

Archie is a pretty likeable guy. I want him to succeed here because he's someone I'd like to have as the face of our biggest program. 
Count me on on that as well. He is young and seems to handle adversity well. He dont throw his players under the bus like the last guy. Hopefully he can succeed the finish to this season is big and next year is huge

Sent from my SM-G960U using BtownBanners mobile app

3 hours ago, Golfman25 said:

No trigger needed.  I thought his response was great.  Grape it is.

Just giving you a hard time.  Just thought it was funny after the comment you made after last game.  

Moments like this are why I really want him to succeed.  He seems like a great and funny person.  Hoping Saturday can be the start of a turnaround for this season. 

5 hours ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Archie is a pretty likeable guy. I want him to succeed here because he's someone I'd like to have as the face of our biggest program. 

I agree.  That's why some of this is so freaking frustrating.  I hope he figures it out and is here for 30 years.