Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

cthomas

Holiday Wishes

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

I want to wish my btb family a very Merry Christmas.  I've never met a single one of you but I still think of you as family.  Wishing the very best for you and your loved ones.  Stay safe; stay healthy.

Image may contain: one or more people

Yes!

All—have a wonderful, healthy, joyous Christmas.

Merry Christmas y’all.

Thankful everyday for my 3 boys and family. Even in a troubled 2020 with 6 weeks of forced no-work, Santa is scheduled to arrive at 12:01AM, and deliver these rapscallions some Christmas gifts and spirit.

Love and cherish those close to you this weekend. They need you!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I stand by what I said a year ago. I also can't help but think of those we have lost from our Hoosier on line community. My thoughts and remembrances are with their families. I've enjoyed every moment I've had in our discussions, arguments, disagreements and all. Here's hoping each of you have a happy and safe holiday season and a prosperous new year.

Merry Christmas everyone and may everyone find some peace and happiness.
My son and his GF have rescued 4 dogs. They brought them all home, so we have 6 dogs. Needless to say, it was a madhouse the first 30 minutes they got here.c3b729cca464bd1cb131e652208a0a74.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas to everyone on this board.  Can’t think of a better group of posters to call my internet family.  While our destinations to the end of the road might be a little different, the end of the road is the same.  A successful winning program.   Anyone else get the new IU adidas shoes?  My wife is a keeper 

Merry Christmas to everyone on this board.  Can’t think of a better group of posters to call my internet family.  While our destinations to the end of the road might be a little different, the end of the road is the same.  A successful winning program.   Anyone else get the new IU adidas shoes?  My wife is a keeper 

Merry Christmas everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Didn't get shoes, but I did get an IU pullover, 3 pairs of IU socks and A 34 oz IU tumbler. I also got plenty of Wooden Shoe stuff also.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, cthomas said:

Since we are at that time of year again, I want to wish everyone a great holiday season no matter how you may celebrate it. The last couple of years have been really divisive on more than one issue. I would just like to say that we are all human beings and we are better together than we are apart. I wish you all love and happiness into the new year.

So well said!

Merry Xmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy New Year, and Happy Festivus (for the rest-uv-us)

14 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

So well said!

Merry Xmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy New Year, and Happy Festivus (for the rest-uv-us)

Always love a good Festivus! I can't quite get the grandkids to embrace it though.