Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Just now, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

So you’d be satisfied if they did suck?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

no Joe I would not. But whether they suck or not had nothing to do with the conversation of HIRING a new offensive coordinator. 

Chris stated how much we were paying DeBoer and you said we needed to pay more. IU could go out and hire a new offensive coordinator and pay $1 million and the next day (BEFORE THEY EVER PLAY A GAME) you will make some remarks about how it was a bad hire and they either paid too much for who they got, or paid too little and should have gotten someone else. 

no Joe I would not. But whether they suck or not had nothing to do with the conversation of HIRING a new offensive coordinator. 
Chris stated how much we were paying DeBoer and you said we needed to pay more. IU could go out and hire a new offensive coordinator and pay $1 million and the next day (BEFORE THEY EVER PLAY A GAME) you will make some remarks about how it was a bad hire and they either paid too much for who they got, or paid too little and should have gotten someone else. 

Well if it’s someone who wasn’t a good hire for $1m then yea. I’m allowed to do that.

14 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I guess you don’t like jokes.

Most people find you obnoxious and full of yourself so even if you made a funny joke (unlikely) it would illicit eye rolls 

26 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I guess you don’t like jokes.

Your posts are pretty much the same- negative and derogatory toward some IU personality(ies).  I don't find that amusing, sorry.

IMG_2393.thumb.jpg.d7a450eb500b69a4d2ae52874ab5e74c.jpg

It’s ok. The fighting Joe’s are a team that is only for a select special few.

This image had me cracking up.

Does anyone have an expected timeline of when a possible replacement will be named? I can’t see it happening before the bowl game unless Fred Glass walks down the hall in a stupor and hires the first person he sees as offensive coordinator. (Although, that seems to have kind of worked out now...)

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

29 minutes ago, MisterBigRig said:

I don’t know about Canada. Would be nice but I think he wants a HC job. Also, to my understanding he wants to be able to hire and replace the staff with his own position coaches. Ik he was somewhat thought about if Deboer didn’t come. But if I remember Allen didn’t want to give that much power in terms of wanting certain people hired/fired. He wants to build his own offensive staff. So I’d say he wants HC

Your posts are pretty much the same- negative and derogatory toward some IU personality(ies).  I don't find that amusing, sorry.

So we can never make a joke about the awful play calling under Bill Lynch? But can crack jokes about Creans weave offense? Can we joke about throwing chairs?

40 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I’d be iffy on Canada after Maryland’s collapse this season. Plenty of injuries but man, that had to be rough after how they started. And I feel Rodriguez might still leave a bad taste in people’s mouths here in B1G country after his time at Michigan.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Canada was only at Maryland in 2018.  Locksley coached the turtles this year.