Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

44 minutes ago, southernindianahoosier2 said:

What do you mean? I'm unfamiliar.

I wasn't trying to be hostile, honestly!  I have very strong feelings against him as a political figure.  

27 minutes ago, mamasa said:

He cut $150 million from the education budget, froze teacher wages, directed money toward the voucher system, took away collective bargaining for teachers, and more.  That's pretty much what I can think off the top of my head.  My family has been education since the '70s, and he was terrible.  

Hey, but at least we saved the tax payers a dollar a paycheck! 

Gotta think this is a huge sports year for Glass. Barring something dramatic I don't think either Allen or Miller will be fired after the upcoming seasons, BUT they are huge for momentum and perception. Another "close but no cigar" football season will be tough to take. Missing the NCAA tourney again will (IMO) be justification to seriously question Archie and put him on the hot-seat of win or else going  into the next year. Also imagine that would hurt recruiting. If the 2 highest profile coaches are stuck in mediocrity that can't bode well for Glass, can it?  

39 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Here is the new sign that Fred is posting around the stadium. Pretty sure he thinks were twelve and he had to have written this himself.

That just makes me...sad?  Laugh?  Sick?   I can't decide.  That looks like a sign some guy made for a CYO game aside from the "have a drink" reference.   I think that's for kids WAY younger than 12.

Come on, Fred.  Be better.

Here is the new sign that Fred is posting around the stadium. Pretty sure he thinks were twelve and he had to have written this himself.
 EDE6u3oW4AEafdJ?format=jpg%26name=4096x4096&key=9768de009a35e57d33f02b003eeb466722f5ab272c50ba03b2114f7f38ba67e4

Fits right in with the Crean Courtside Cue Cards. THAT might have been the most ridiculous thing I’ve seen in college athletics.

“No Hopping”.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

EDE6u3oW4AEafdJ?format=jpg%26name=4096x4096&key=9768de009a35e57d33f02b003eeb466722f5ab272c50ba03b2114f7f38ba67e4
Well to be fair, there are adults who act like 12 yr old when drinking. Look at the fight the other night at Comiskey Park.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I don’t know... I went to the heavily discounted NIT game against Wichita State... there were plenty of fans that needed to be smacked across the face that exact sign...

The sign is lame and weird (definitely written by a PR person trying to keep it lighthearted) but it’s pretty easy to understand why the felt the need to create it. Check out Andrew Luck’s departure for Exhibit B...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I don’t know... I went to the heavily discounted NIT game against Wichita State... there were plenty of fans that needed to be smacked across the face that exact sign...

The sign is lame and weird (definitely written by a PR person trying to keep it lighthearted) but it’s pretty easy to understand why the felt the need to create it. Check out Andrew Luck’s departure for Exhibit B...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I don’t think signs are going to change anything and they are delusional if they think so. How much time and money was wasted on this would probably blow all of our minds

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app